“The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining." ~ John F. Kennedy
Perhaps, but we're ready to help you with your roofing needs, rain or shine.
Low Slope Roofing
Slopes of less than 2 inches per foot, is common on industrial and commercial structures.
Merik is experienced with low- slope roofing survey and assessment, design, redesign, detailing, construction and construction administration.
- Modified bitumen sheet membranes
- Single-ply membranes (e.g., TPO, PVC, EPDM)
- Spray polyurethane foam-based (SPF) roof systems
- Built-up roof (BUR) membranes
- Structural metal roof systems
Steep Slope Roofing
Slopes of 2 inches per foot and above, account for a large percentage of roofing systems in North America. Merik is experienced with steep slope roof survey and assessment, design, redesign, detailing, construction and construction administration.
Our designers have experience with new and existing construction and can help determine the best new roof solution for your structure. We design and specify with the intent of serving our Clients with the best possible product for each indivudual project.
- Asphalt shingle roof systems
- Clay and concrete roof systems
- Architectural metal roof systems
- Slate roof systems
- Wood shake and wood shingle roof systems
- Synthetic roof systems